7 reasons to thank our sports parents!
1. Not killing me when I left my shin guards in your car after a game and they made your car smell for a week straight.
2. Running a Gatorade over to the bench when I carelessly forgot a water-bottle.
3. Sacrificing your weekends to travel and watch a weekend full of games even though there were far better things you could’ve been doing.
4. Telling me I was still a rockstar when I had a bad game.
5. Listening to me complain about how we should have won.
6. Reminding me that I was not, in fact, dying when I twisted my ankle, or got injured in any way.
7. Being my absolute No. 1 fan forever both on and off the field.